Thursday, December 11, 2008

Teapony Tutus and Bell and Boo dress'

Esa from Teapony was kind enough today to drop some more tutus and Bell and Boo dress' to my house.  I am getting ready to leave for Canberra this afternoon. So I have nicely folded all the dress and tutus for their trip to home. I'll have them at the shop by Friday afternoon. 
I am looking forward to this trip to Canberra. I know that it will be a very busy one and coming back to Byron Bay will be like a holiday. Joh has me working which means I'll be catching up with old friends and seeing new babies.  I also have my nephews Christening and will be fitting in a trip to Wagga Wagga to have a  early Christmas with my partners family. It sure is the silly season. 
                                                     

No comments: